We endeavour to make sure the product you ordered arrives in perfect condition. If however you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (unopened, with all seals and shrink-wrap intact) within 30 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a full refund.
Please note: we can only accept returned items opened if they are faulty. We cannot replace items unless they are damaged, defective or you have received the incorrect title
We will refund your credit/debit/ in full once we have received and processed the item (please allow up to 28 days from the date of posting)
How do I return an item?
In order to make a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return.
We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to return the item to.
* Please package up securely and include the details of your order number, authorisation number, and whether a replacement or refund is required.
* Include a full description of why you are returning the item. Any faulty item must have a full description of what the fault is.
* Please obtain proof of postage from the post office when you sent the item back. Proof of postage does not cost anything however this covers you for the item on its return back to us.
* We cannot exchange for an alternative item, we can only do a straight swap.
* If you have ordered the item incorrectly we can arrange a refund when the item has arrived back with us.
ARE THESE ISSUED IMMEDIATELY?
We will replace any faulty items with the same title or if the item is no longer available, we will make a refund back to the original credit/debit/ used in making the purchase. Replacements for returned items will only be issued when the original item has arrived back with us. Please note that our returns policy is only valid for 28 days from receipt of goods.
We will refund your credit/debit/ in full once we have received the item back (please allow up to 28 days from the date the item arrived back with us for the refund to be processed)
All items returned because of a fault will be tested by our independent test centre. If the item is found not to be faulty we will return it to you and you will be liable for any postage charges. We would advise that you check the item thoroughly along with any accompanying instructions before returning the item. If the item is a DVD, please test the disc on another make or model of DVD player.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us with the details; and we will promptly rectify the situation.
We reserve the right to reject an order if we suspect that a customer is taking advantage of our returns policy.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.